DUKE UNIVERSITY PA 2019-2020 CYCLE SUPPLEMENTAL APP

Hi everyone! I knew that Duke's supplemental application would be a beast, but I was just curious if anyone had experience with the patient care and shadowing tabs? Here is what I am struggling with: 

- PATIENT CARE: can the description be the same as on my CASPA? And what exactly should I be putting for the agreeable and disagreeable aspects of my responsibilities? 

- Shadowing: can I put the same descriptions as my CASPA? 

Thanks guys! Best of luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, aksidoti said:

Hi everyone! I knew that Duke's supplemental application would be a beast, but I was just curious if anyone had experience with the patient care and shadowing tabs? Here is what I am struggling with: 

- PATIENT CARE: can the description be the same as on my CASPA? And what exactly should I be putting for the agreeable and disagreeable aspects of my responsibilities? 

- Shadowing: can I put the same descriptions as my CASPA? 

Thanks guys! Best of luck to everyone!

My description for work and shadowing was automatically transferred from CASPA so yes I believe it can still be the same. For the agreeable and non agreeable aspects, basically talk about what you learned from the experience or what you have gained and if you have any aspect that you think could improve on your job for ex: some work places do not get diverse group of patients. Just an example. 

Hope that helps a little 🙂