UTMB 2020-2021

30 minutes ago, cdciemo13 said:

Where did you find the supplemental app? I thought that was on my star?

Hey! Sorry I just meant the questionaire about residency that they initially send out! I haven’t gotten any MyStar stuff yet.

I just checked past years pages and it looks like the Mystar email comes out in early June!

Edited by mackieboy
new info

Guest PA4day
On 5/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, unicornsUT said:

For the people applying, did you guys take the PA-CAT? I saw that it was recommended, but it is the only school that I am applying to that recommends it

I did not take it either.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, unicornsUT said:

For the people applying, did you guys take the PA-CAT? I saw that it was recommended, but it is the only school that I am applying to that recommends it

Yes, I did. I attended the online info session last week and they said your results would not affect your application, they are more recommending it so they can gather data and see if they want to use the PA-CAT to replace the GRE in the future. UTMB is my top choice, so I took it since it was recommended! 

Has anybody received the three emails of communication with portal access after they complete the supplemental application and submit the payment? It says in the original email that I received that after I would receive the three email communication with MyStar portal access but have not received those yet and I submitted the supplemental and payment on the 2nd. 

Has anybody received the three emails of communication with portal access after they complete the supplemental application and submit the payment? It says in the original email that I received that after I would receive the three email communication with MyStar portal access but have not received those yet and I submitted the supplemental and payment on the 2nd. 

It took about a week after I paid and completed the supplemental to receive the three emails for MyStar portal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, PrePA1208 said:

Hey y'all! 

My CASPA app was verified this morning (12 hours ago). I haven't received any email yet. How long does it take to receive the initial email containing the supplemental app? 

Hi! I received my email for the supplemental about a week and half after my CASPA was verified. However, I know some people got it the next day. I think it really just depends. You should also get your email for MyStar about a week after your supplemental. Hope that helps! 

17 hours ago, jzheng19 said:

Hey guys! My CASPA was verified 6/5 and I still haven’t received the email containing the supplemental application. Should I be worried, and email UTMB to ask? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d give it a few more days! Mine took more than a week and I was verified 5/20. Also watch out for the emails in your junk file. Good luck! 🙂