UTMB 2020-2021

YAYYYY! It's official, ya'll! 😄

I got the unexpected and AMAZINGLY great news of an offer of acceptance into the PA program today (Wednesday, 9/16/20), emailed around 3pm! Really surprised because I interviewed Friday, 9/11, and they had said they wouldn't be sending out acceptances or other correspondence emails until Thursday or Friday. 

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to hear and have upcoming interviews! Can't wait to meet everyone 🙂

• Like 2

On 9/18/2020 at 6:44 PM, AbrilSantos said:

Hello everyone! 

I got my application verified on 6/9 and completed on Mystar on 6/18. 

I'm getting worried now because I haven't received anything yet, my question is, if I were to receive an interview would it be through MyStar? Email? Phone? 

Thanks! 

Hello, interview invites are emailed.

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone. I had a few questions:

Are both the interviews the same questions or different?

I also wanted to know if they ask about my application or is it mostly other basic interview questions? So I know what to focus on when preparing

For those that have interviewed. Since we did not get assigned a exact interview time was it easy to do find the break out room notification, I am worried I might not see it?

2 hours ago, Padream2023 said:

Hey everyone. I had a few questions:

Are both the interviews the same questions or different?

I also wanted to know if they ask about my application or is it mostly other basic interview questions? So I know what to focus on when preparing

For those that have interviewed. Since we did not get assigned a exact interview time was it easy to do find the break out room notification, I am worried I might not see it?

Each interview asks different questions. I would focus on other basic interview questions. 

The breakout room is easy to find the first time but when being called to your second interview you won't receive the notification again. You will just need to click on the "join breakout room" button again to see if the name changed when they say they are starting another round. If my explanation doesn't make sense, don't worry, they will explain it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Extrasd said:

Hi everyone!! I’m interviewing Oct 9th but haven’t received the details yet.

Can somebody tell me what time their interview was scheduled? I’m trying to plan around some other things and that would be helpful:))

I interviewed on the 25th and it started at 8am and we wrapped up at 12! A general schedule should've been attached to the invitation email. At least it was for me!

Edited by kfishbeck