UTMB 2020-2021

22 hours ago, jzheng19 said:

Hey guys! My CASPA was verified 6/5 and I still haven’t received the email containing the supplemental application. Should I be worried, and email UTMB to ask? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat...no email from them and I was verified 6/6. Did you end up emailing them? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys I'm a first time applicant. My application is ready to go but I'm taking my GRE this week. Does anyone know if UTMB cares if our GRE scores are sent a bit later than our application? Thanks! 

I could be wrong, but I thought that they wouldn’t consider/review your application until they have everything (GRE, CASPA, and CASPER). I would email or call to ask and confirm

How long did it take after submitting your application in CASPA to hear back from them about your supplemental application and fee? I submitted June 27 (already verified) and still have not heard back from them regarding my supplemental or if they have even received my application. Is this normal?

10 hours ago, Melody2020 said:

How long did it take after submitting your application in CASPA to hear back from them about your supplemental application and fee? I submitted June 27 (already verified) and still have not heard back from them regarding my supplemental or if they have even received my application. Is this normal?

I submitted 6/30, got verified 7/2, and received an e-mail about the supplemental 7/6.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, Melody2020 said:

Have you submitted your GRE and CASPer scores already? I am speculated this might be the issue. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, Melody2020 said:

I submitted CASPA and the next day got the secondary.. its weird how all these timelines are different. Have you tried calling to see if they have everything needed to send the supplemental?

On 7/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, zgharbieh said:

I could be wrong, but I thought that they wouldn’t consider/review your application until they have everything (GRE, CASPA, and CASPER). I would email or call to ask and confirm

This is the right answer! I called a while back when apps opened bc I took my GRE early June and she said that they would not review until it's fully complete 

• 3 weeks later...