UTMB 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! My name is Sierra and I have been placed on the waitlist at UTMB for the PA program starting this June 1st. I understand that ranks cannot be disclosed and not much information is know about when spots might become available, but I was wondering if the school were to send acceptances to individuals would it be through email, or would they contact the applicant by phone call? Also, would the school let the individuals on the wait list know if they were not let into school June 1st, or if we were not to receive any other information to just reapply? Lastly, if I am aloud to ask roughly how many people are kept on the wait list for a typical application cycle? I'd appreciate any and all information I could receive on these topics. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 8:59 PM, sierrasacky said:

Hello! My name is Sierra and I have been placed on the waitlist at UTMB for the PA program starting this June 1st. I understand that ranks cannot be disclosed and not much information is know about when spots might become available, but I was wondering if the school were to send acceptances to individuals would it be through email, or would they contact the applicant by phone call? Also, would the school let the individuals on the wait list know if they were not let into school June 1st, or if we were not to receive any other information to just reapply? Lastly, if I am aloud to ask roughly how many people are kept on the wait list for a typical application cycle? I'd appreciate any and all information I could receive on these topics. 

If they send acceptances they do the call and email, and I've heard that those on the waitlist stay on the waitlist even up until the week before class starts you can get an acceptance you never know!