2020-21 Application Cycle!

17 hours ago, taybushing said:

Has anyone interviewed yet? I interview w/ harrogate 10/23, but have noooo idea what to expect/ how long it’ll be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same! Not really sure what to expect. Looking forward to the zoom session with current ambassadors to gain some insight. 

Hi Everyone,
I’m a longtime lurker, haven’t had info of value to add to the discussion until now. I interviewed with the Harrogate campus and if there’s one piece of advice I have it’s to attend the Meet and Greet the night before your interview. The current students (ambassadors) were AWESOME and answered literally every question we could think of, excluding particulars about the interview obviously. They thoroughly described the area, program, etc.
Good luck everyone [emoji16]

Did you get dressed up and everything for the meet and greet too???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Hope99 said:

I interviewed on the 23rd also. I haven't heard anything yet. Makes me nervous since it seems like the norm is to hear back on Monday if you get in.

I also interviewed on the 23rd and haven’t heard back. I was told from the previous interview that they heard back on Monday before lunch, so I’m glad I’m not the only one who is nervous!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 123459 said:

I also interviewed on the 23rd and haven’t heard back. I was told from the previous interview that they heard back on Monday before lunch, so I’m glad I’m not the only one who is nervous!

Oh gosh!! Now I'm really nervous :') At least we're all stressed together LOL 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Hope99 said:

I interviewed on the 23rd also. I haven't heard anything yet. Makes me nervous since it seems like the norm is to hear back on Monday if you get in.

Same! That’s why I thought I’d ask. But I haven’t seen anyone in the whole thread even post they’ve been accepted yet

2 hours ago, 123459 said:

They may have interviewed on a Thursday instead of our Friday. Either way, hearing back in less than a week is remarkable in itself. Hopefully sometime this week though!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 63220 said:

I got the call as well! I was so excited I cried, lol! Sooo excited!! Congrats to all who got in and good luck to those who continue to interview!

I just got the acceptance call as well!! I immediately starting crying and almost couldn't even speak on the phone LOL. Congrats to everyone!!!! And good luck to the future interviewees! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 63220 said:

Do you think they are going to start a facebook page for the people accepted?

I was wondering about that too. It seems like for past incoming classes they have. I attended the meet and greet, and I want to think they mentioned that the ambassadors set it up? I'm not sure on that though. 

• Like 1