2020-21 Application Cycle!

Hey guys! I had an interview yesterday with LMU Knoxville, and if any of you are considering this program, yesterday really just made me even more excited for consideration. It truly is a wonderful program. The faculty is SO kind and really passionate about helping the students succeed. Congrats to everyone who has received an interview, and I wish you guys the best of luck 🙂 

2 hours ago, madmik said:

Hey guys! I had an interview yesterday with LMU Knoxville, and if any of you are considering this program, yesterday really just made me even more excited for consideration. It truly is a wonderful program. The faculty is SO kind and really passionate about helping the students succeed. Congrats to everyone who has received an interview, and I wish you guys the best of luck 🙂 

It really made this school one of my top choices! Best of luck to you! 

Hi everyone! I am interviewing with LMU Knoxville tomorrow 🙂 I just had surgery today and can’t bend my knee so I don’t think I will be able to sit in a chair. I was wondering if you guys think it would be a huge no to sit on a couch or my bed during the interview and just explain/apologize to my interviewers or if I should really try to make a chair work. I know it’s a weird situation, I just do not want to come off as unprofessional was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and congrats on all of the acceptances!! 

20 minutes ago, alliew said:

Hi everyone! I am interviewing with LMU Knoxville tomorrow 🙂 I just had surgery today and can’t bend my knee so I don’t think I will be able to sit in a chair. I was wondering if you guys think it would be a huge no to sit on a couch or my bed during the interview and just explain/apologize to my interviewers or if I should really try to make a chair work. I know it’s a weird situation, I just do not want to come off as unprofessional was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice. Good luck to everyone else interviewing and congrats on all of the acceptances!! 

honestly, just explain the situation and I am sure they will be fine 🙂 that seems like it would no be a problem at all. Not unprofessional either. And this interview being an interview for going into medicine, I would think that these interviewers would be that much more understanding 

Edited by moldyflower7
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, alliew said:

I agree with @moldyflower7. I've never met the faculty at Knoxville, but the Harrogate staff was incredibly supportive and nice. I am sure they will be understanding if you just explain your circumstance! You're a rockstar for interviewing right after surgery!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, natbeth22 said:

anyone who is interviewing with Harrogate monday december 14th, do we need to be in the zoom call by 8:20 if our interview is not until 10:30? It says enter the zoom call 10 minutes before your interview but it also says be on the call by 8:20 for the welcome so I'm not sure. 

Hi! I am interviewing with the afternoon group but yes I believe so. They have a bunch of introductory presentations that are mandatory beforehand. It mentions in my itinerary that the morning group starts at that time. 
My interview doesn’t start until 1:15 but I have to be on the call by 11:05. Definitely more of a time commitment than other interviews I’ve attended. Good luck to you! 

1 hour ago, pomegranatelimon said:

Hi! I am interviewing with the afternoon group but yes I believe so. They have a bunch of introductory presentations that are mandatory beforehand. It mentions in my itinerary that the morning group starts at that time. 
My interview doesn’t start until 1:15 but I have to be on the call by 11:05. Definitely more of a time commitment than other interviews I’ve attended. Good luck to you! 

Thank you!! good luck to you as well!

• Like 1