2020-21 Application Cycle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, NotVeryCreative16 said:

Has anyone heard about whether or not the Knoxville campus was approved for accreditation? I was under impression that their review would be done by June 27th but maybe I read something wrong.

We were told we will know within the first two weeks of July.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:47 AM, eventuallypac said:

Is anyone attending Saturday's info session? Should we like, dress like they will see us? Will they see us since it's zoom? I'm not sure how zoom info sessions work lol. 

I didn't realize there was an info session. What did they say? 

• 3 weeks later...

I can't give out details for fear of retribution, but hopefully, I'll save at least one of you if not more. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. I wish I had accepted at another school. If it is your only option or close to someone special, you'll make it, but if you have any other option, take it. There are definitely good eggs in the bunch, but as a whole, the place is rotten.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:32 PM, PANCE51 said:

How about giving more details Rusty as opposed to just a vague negative statement...

I can't give details for fear they will learn my identity and attempt to blackball me. I can assure you: they will cut corners and ultimately you and your future patients will be left holding the bill for their laziness and incompetence. You have been warned.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, TeddyRucpin said:

Anyone have insight on the random 2 credit Medical Terminology course required by LMU-DCOM? I was going to take an online course but it is only 1-1.5 credits. It seems that most take a course like this or even an online cert. 

Let me know if you had this issue and what your experience was. Thanks!

Email them with the syllabus/course description and see if they'd accept it.

• Upvote 1