2020-21 Application Cycle!

Congrats to all who have received interviews or have already been offered acceptance into the LMU-Knoxville PA Program! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, needed words of encouragement, or any advice you all may have. We have such a great group. Hope to see you around in Knoxville this Fall!

48 minutes ago, F1996LTP said:

Anyone from the Feb 10 interview (or before) hear anything? I accidentally got a seat deposit email but then immediately got an email that this was on accident and I'm not sure if anyone else has had something like this happen? 

Yes my interview was before 2/10 and the same thing happened to me!

On 2/18/2021 at 10:49 AM, Samuelc said:

I got accepted to Knoxville's program as well! Congrats to you guys, excited to meet everyone. Could you send me the link as well?

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview and how long did u wait to hear a response after your interview? 

1 hour ago, indianaprepa812 said:

I got an email this morning that I was invited to interview on March 3rd for a spot in the Knoxville program! Any insight on what to expect on interview day? So excited!!

They’re sooo nice!! Just be yourself and have good conversation! The interview is all about you and seeing if you think it’s a good fit for you!

Edited by Emilybotfa
  • Like 1

Has anyone read the matriculation requirements? Most of them are in regards to vaccination records. One of them is proof of an annual influenza vaccination... I did not receive my flu shot last year. If I am accepted am I able to get a flu shot before classes start to appease this requirement? I know it says annual but with COVID and everything going on I would think they would be understanding of this. Or does it need to be done before clinical year? Because towards the bottom of the paragraph it says this must be done and if not there will be a delay in the start of SCPEs.

Is there anyone in the program that can speak on their experience with this?

2 hours ago, indianaprepa812 said:

Has anyone read the matriculation requirements? Most of them are in regards to vaccination records. One of them is proof of an annual influenza vaccination... I did not receive my flu shot last year. If I am accepted am I able to get a flu shot before classes start to appease this requirement? I know it says annual but with COVID and everything going on I would think they would be understanding of this. Or does it need to be done before clinical year? Because towards the bottom of the paragraph it says this must be done and if not there will be a delay in the start of SCPEs.

Is there anyone in the program that can speak on their experience with this?

There is a Q&A during the interview, thats something i would run by the faculty or program director. Due to getting the covid vaccine and wearing PPE during work, i too opted out of the annual flu vaccine but if it is still required im sure we can discuss with our PCP’s to get one administered by the program due dates. Good luck at your interview!

On 8/26/2020 at 1:20 PM, RustyShackleford said:

I can't give out details for fear of retribution, but hopefully, I'll save at least one of you if not more. PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. I wish I had accepted at another school. If it is your only option or close to someone special, you'll make it, but if you have any other option, take it. There are definitely good eggs in the bunch, but as a whole, the place is rotten.

Are you referring to Knox?

On 12/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, madmik said:

Hey guys! I had an interview yesterday with LMU Knoxville, and if any of you are considering this program, yesterday really just made me even more excited for consideration. It truly is a wonderful program. The faculty is SO kind and really passionate about helping the students succeed. Congrats to everyone who has received an interview, and I wish you guys the best of luck 🙂 

Hey! My interview is on 3/16! What was your interview like?