2020-21 Application Cycle!

6 hours ago, PAlyssa said:

Hi!!! Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about the interview process for LMU Harrogate and the best ways to prepare?! This will be my first-ever PA school interview and I am so nervous but also excited and I want to do my very best! Thanks so much!

Honestly just be yourself! I recommend just answering the questions honestly and trying not to practice and rehearse too much. Just be yourself! The staff is very friendly and wants to get to know you! Ask your questions and show your interested!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, EMT1999 said:

Honestly just be yourself! I recommend just answering the questions honestly and trying not to practice and rehearse too much. Just be yourself! The staff is very friendly and wants to get to know you! Ask your questions and show your interested!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! You truly made me feel better and less anxious ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, PAprepper said:

Hello, I was just accepted to Harrogate and was wondering if anyone knew what the Facebook group was called. I am trying to plan housing and would need to move across the country in the next two months, I heard they have more information on the Facebook page.

Same I'm wanting to know if anyone could help with this! Also, I think there is a groupme that was made, but not sure entirely. Also, congrats!! Can't wait to meet everyone:) 

2 hours ago, futurepa1245 said:

Same I'm wanting to know if anyone could help with this! Also, I think there is a groupme that was made, but not sure entirely. Also, congrats!! Can't wait to meet everyone:) 

Hey! We do have a Facebook and a group me! If you message me your full name and phone number I’ll add you to the group me! I do believe that they will send you an invitation to join the Facebook group though! There is however a housing page to look at housing that is different than the page for accepted students! Just message me! 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:11 PM, PAprepper said:

Hello, I was just accepted to Harrogate and was wondering if anyone knew what the Facebook group was called. I am trying to plan housing and would need to move across the country in the next two months, I heard they have more information on the Facebook page.

23 hours ago, futurepa1245 said:

Hey guys just saw your posts! If anyone has any questions regarding the Harrogate program, feel free to send me a DM and I'll be happy to help!