South University -Tampa January 2021

22 minutes ago, sel39 said:

When you have been emailing the admissions office after acceptance to send in agreement forms, have you been using Tiffany’s email or the paprogramtampa email? Have you gotten a recent reply?

Tiffany. The paprogramtampa email doesn’t work. At least I’d didn’t for me!

Does anyone know when they will start sending out info on vaccines/TB tests/any medical procedures we need to get done before start date? I have my annual PCP appointment next week but I’m wondering if I should just postpone it until I know exactly what I will need to get done. I was accepted on 10/2 but haven’t heard anything further.

6 minutes ago, sel39 said:

Does anyone know when they will start sending out info on vaccines/TB tests/any medical procedures we need to get done before start date? I have my annual PCP appointment next week but I’m wondering if I should just postpone it until I know exactly what I will need to get done. I was accepted on 10/2 but haven’t heard anything further.

Mine was sent in my acceptance email. I know they are having IT issues so they can’t send emails out now. That’s what I was told yesterday when they called me about financial aid questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...