South University -Tampa January 2021

9 hours ago, him1234 said:

I’m also on the waitlist. So is it because they haven’t gotten our castlebranch stuff yet? Can our status change once they get the paperwork?

From what I’ve read and been told, our status can change after they receive the paperwork. They can’t offer a spot before getting our background info. 

20 minutes ago, jdillo21 said:

I have gotten an interview for 9/3. No response or guidance yet. Should i start the castle branch process?? Sounds like there has been some complications for some

I confirmed a slot for 9/1 but I haven't started the process yet. I have been waiting for a confirmation email for some sort of guidance as well. 

1 hour ago, jds15b said:

I interviewed on 8/13 and received an email 8/19 saying I had been waitlisted. I was still waiting on my background check to be completed when I received the email. Hopefully this is good news??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the same situation! Are you going to follow up with them and make sure they received your background check? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 25k25 said:

I am scheduled for an interview tomorrow but haven't gotten any of the Castlebranch information or information on the interview, should I reach out to them or just hope they send it tomorrow?

I would reach out to them. I received my castlebranch stuff the day I was invited to interview!