South University -Tampa January 2021

5 minutes ago, ADD98 said:

I was under the impression it was not ranked.... or something like they just do not tell us necessarily what number we are on the wait list. I am still in the process of getting my drug test for castle branch. Its difficult while working full time lol. 

The email says they cannot provide you with your rank on the waitlist, so I believe it is ranked but we will have no idea where we are on it. 😕 Tiffany said that she doesn’t have my CB stuff, so that could be why we heard back so soon. 

2 minutes ago, 25k25 said:

I was also waitlisted, and when looking at the forum from last year i think people started getting pulled off the waitlist mid october.

Yeah that may be true. Since they give two weeks for their acceptances it may be a faster turn around. But I am curious how many they choose to wait list vs reject. 

Just now, kristin04 said:

I interviewed 9/1 and also received the waitlist email today, but I just mailed in my fingerprints yesterday and they are still "incomplete" on CB. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the fingerprints to be processed?

So mine took 2 weeks, but you have to email them after 2 weeks and ask if they have received them because they won’t update the castlebranch page.

2 minutes ago, kristin04 said:

I interviewed 9/1 and also received the waitlist email today, but I just mailed in my fingerprints yesterday and they are still "incomplete" on CB. Does anyone know how long it typically takes for the fingerprints to be processed?

I’m confused because after the interview I thought they told us they didn’t make any decisions until they received our background checks. I’m also on the waitlist and I’m wondering if once the background check is received then they’ll make a final decision.

I interviewed 8/4 and just got my acceptance yesterday! Going through the documents this weekend, cant wait to meet everyone!

I will say that my fingerprints in CB also said incomplete, but I called indentogo and they said they were processed. It may just be slow on CB's end but the school may already have your results.

Edited by DMahan