University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

7 hours ago, SSPA20 said:

I reached out to one of the current students and they told me that the didactic year follows the same schedule as the U of U undergrad students. Their academic calendar is online for the 2021-2022 year. It looks like we should get some pretty decent breaks throughout the year!

Awesome, thanks!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello friends!  I'm a current first year PA student at UPAP! I just wanted to hop on here real quick and let you guys know about a resource for the application cycle. We have an email account set

Just wanted to add i feel like this has been the most positive forum I’ve been on thus far (this school). So i hope you guys are my classmates cause this is what we need during this!!

I just received an email from admissions. They said we should hear something hopefully by tomorrow, certainly by this weekend. Good luck fellow applicants, wishing the best for us all[emoji3590] Sen

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, SAS95 said:

Does anyone want to start the FB group? We can also start a WhatsApp if that's easier to communicate

I know early on someone had reached out to Doris and she said to hold off for a bit to make sure the class was basically in final form. Not sure if it’s been long enough, but I am definitely looking forward to something... Facebook or WhatsApp would be awesome. 

Edited by HMcConney
4 hours ago, Ilovefootball said:

Has anyone else not heard from the U Grad school? I submitted my application back in early December and haven’t heard anything. 

I also have not heard back! I applied like December 16th I think! Hopefully we hear back soon. 🙂 

20 hours ago, Ilovefootball said:

Has anyone else not heard from the U Grad school? I submitted my application back in early December and haven’t heard anything. 

16 hours ago, rpop2019 said:

I also have not heard back! I applied like December 16th I think! Hopefully we hear back soon. 🙂 

I submitted on December 8th and haven’t heard back either. 

I submitted on 12/04 and haven't heard back. I called the admissions office yesterday and they said not to worry, and that they are working on them. They also said it should be in the next few weeks that I hear back. 

• Thanks 1
On 1/8/2021 at 7:23 PM, Cathyr66 said:

Anyone know if we need the varicella vaccination if we already had chickenpox? 

I think if you show you have the antibodies then you are good. I had lab work done and it showed I did. That was from having chickenpox as a kid.