University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

50 minutes ago, AlexandriaBow said:

HI CLASSMATES, ME TOO! Congrats to us all! 😄 

can we connect somehow, those of us who know we'll be going there?! 

1 hour ago, MedicineMom said:

I just got my offer as well!! Looks like we will be classmates!! How exciting!! Did you cry? I literally can’t stop! 

Congratulations to all of you!!

4 hours ago, AlexandriaBow said:

HI CLASSMATES, ME TOO! Congrats to us all! 😄 

can we connect somehow, those of us who know we'll be going there?! 

This is unreal!  An acceptance to the school of my dreams!  Congrats to all that have been accepted and to all that are still interviewing,  I was caught so off guard by finding out today and I am still floating!  

I have reached out to Doris and asked what would be an appropriate way for students to start a group so Class 52 can get down to business and beome aquainted.  Stay tuned!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, helliott said:

Congratulations to all those who were accepted today! And good luck to those interviewing tomorrow! Did anyone that interviewed on the 13th receive an acceptance today? 

Haven’t heard anything yet! Seems like most people that heard back were from the 11/9 interview date.

Guest HoneyBadger555

Just got an email that I’m on the alternate list - so congrats to those that are accepted! Just out of curiosity, does anybody know how far into the waitlist they’ve gone in years past? Trying to remain positive 😅

16 minutes ago, HoneyBadger555 said:

Just got an email that I’m on the alternate list - so congrats to those that are accepted! Just out of curiosity, does anybody know how far into the waitlist they’ve gone in years past? Trying to remain positive 😅

I’ve been told they go usually about 14 or so deep. But I could be wrong. What position are you on the list? 

On 11/19/2020 at 8:12 PM, mountainPAplanning said:

This is unreal!  An acceptance to the school of my dreams!  Congrats to all that have been accepted and to all that are still interviewing,  I was caught so off guard by finding out today and I am still floating!  

I have reached out to Doris and asked what would be an appropriate way for students to start a group so Class 52 can get down to business and beome aquainted.  Stay tuned!

Have you found a way to connect?  I’d love to be included.