University of Utah 2020-21 Application cycle!

Hey Class 52!  Just start your own class Facebook page.  You don't have to wait to hear from Doris.  Congratulations!  For those of you on the waitlist, there is a guy in Class 51 who got called up the day before class started!  So don't give up.  For those of you who didn't make it this time, don't give up!  Use this opportunity to better yourself, and come back next year ready to knock it out of the park!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mountainPAplanning said:

I have not heard yet.  I emailed Thursday but I am sure Doris is busy with the interview process and holiday coming up.  I was going to let it marinate for a week and then try again.  I just want to make sure it is appropriately put together.  I just saw pathgirl20 say we start one up.  I can get on creating one tonight.

I’ll let you spearhead the FB group. Sounds like you have already put thought into it. I also have an exam to take tonight. I’m already having a tough time studying. Ha ha. 

• Haha 1

OK all.  I just heard from Doris.  Administration has asked to hold off on the Facebook page as there have been a few issues in the past.  They prefer to wait until the class is full and will provide a list of legitimate members that should have access.  I do not mind setting this up when I get the final heads up from Doris.  

Congratulations to all that have been accepted so far and I hope those that are in limbo receive offers!  Best of luck

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mountainPAplanning said:

OK all.  I just heard from Doris.  Administration has asked to hold off on the Facebook page as there have been a few issues in the past.  They prefer to wait until the class is full and will provide a list of legitimate members that should have access.  I do not mind setting this up when I get the final heads up from Doris.  

Congratulations to all that have been accepted so far and I hope those that are in limbo receive offers!  Best of luck

That's good to know. Thank you for checking with her!

17 minutes ago, mountainPAplanning said:

That sounds logical!  Thanks for checking!

Hello all!! This is my first post here, but I’ve been following along for a while now. I just want to say congrats to everyone, whether you got in or not, because getting an interview is a tremendous accomplishment. That said, I will be joining class 52 at the SLC campus!! Super jazzed to be part of this amazing program and to meet all of you!

Jenn

• Like 1

I think that they wanted us to wait to make sure everything was finalized.... I thought I saw that post yesterday. I am so excited to meet everyone and start getting ready for school! I am already looking at what I need! Has anyone sent an email to that student mentor address and asked about what we should/shouldn’t purchase? I am curious to know if they have suggestions on technology... iPad vs MacBook, etc... Christmas is coming and I need a list! 😂