CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

10 minutes ago, PrePA1003 said:

Yep I did, no response! Maybe tmm? 

I also got an email too! I replied both to their email and text messaged them. I initially said I accepted another seat, but I changed my mind and said would like to rethink it. But it's weird that multiple people got the email when they said there's only 1 seat available..? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrePA1003 said:

Right!! Very… U guess they’ll be doing last min interviews?? But classes would literally start like next week.. 

this is anxiety provoking and I literally cannot handle it lolll. a week like seriouslyyy

I called and texted the number provided in the email and got no response. So I then called the admissions department to see if the email was real and they said it was. I forgot to ask by when I’d expect to hear anything back and so I called back. 
When I called back a second time, the girl had no idea what I was talking about. I gave her email address it came from and she asked if I replied to it. Apparently the automatic response it got sent to bkln-enroll@liu.edu is a valid email but they don’t get incoming mail from them. They get incoming mail from bkln-admissions@liu.edu. 
I asked to speak to someone in the PA department admissions and she wouldn’t transfer me so I honestly have no idea what’s going on. They should have at least sent a follow up for those who replied to the email. 

I then emailed the lady brittany o gara (she was the one who sent my rejection letter) and have not gotten a response either. 
it’s all so weird. 

9 minutes ago, OliviaB said:

Hi everyone! I received the same email about a seat being open in the program and actually received an acceptance email yesterday

Omg congratulations! How long after your response did they send an acceptance? 

1 hour ago, OliviaB said:

I responded to the email Saturday and got a call from Paul on Tuesday that I had been accepted with the actual acceptance email being sent Wednesday morning

thats so weird bc the rest of us got that email Tuesday afternoon so maybe there is still a spot? 

21 hours ago, OliviaB said:

Hi everyone! I received the same email about a seat being open in the program and actually received an acceptance email yesterday

Congratulations! Just curious if you were on some type of waitlist prior, and did you have to interview for acceptance? Wishing you best of luck! 

• Like 1