MASSACHUSETTS: Assumption College

They contacted me via email not the portal. 

Subject line was "Physician Assistant Program at Assumption University." 

"The Admissions Committee has reviewed a significant number of CASPA applications for the Physician Assistant Program at Assumption University. An interview is the next stage in the review process.  Based on your submitted CASPA application, the committee would like to invite you to participate in our Interview Day scheduled for September 1, 2020."

1 hour ago, emrose4242 said:

That’s awesome!!! Congrats!!! I have an interview for Sept 1st and I know they said to keep the whole day reserved for the interview, 9-5. Was it really a full day of virtual interviews??

You have breaks! Which were nice to get the jitters out and ease the mind by reading or scrolling through your phone. I spent most of mine eating lol

4 hours ago, mandyq said:

Congrats!! How was the interview? What does it consist of structurally??

I really enjoyed the interview it was laidback and informative! It was 5 individual interviews, a group activity, tour, and Q&A. They will send you your schedule for the day with all of the important information 

• Like 1