MASSACHUSETTS: Assumption College

58 minutes ago, anniedanie618 said:

I applied middle of July and haven't heard anything. What is this portal everyone is talking about? 

In the “Thank you for your application” email, they have information as to access their portal. For me, it just has a message saying they received my application as well as info on the program. Apparently some people have seen rejections on there? But you should have gotten it when you applied.

Sorry! Late to the game as it’s been a busy day of work, but I interviewed yesterday and got an acceptance call this AM, as well! CONGRATS to everyone and can’t wait to meet u all! Praying that others receive good news, as well! And if u don’t, do not be discouraged, U WILL FIND UR HOME! I had another interview this cycle and was placed on the “active” list at that program, not accepted. Was feeling rather discouraged going into the interview yesterday, and I’m sure we have all had and will have ebs and flows of this throughout our journey. Have comfort in the fact that u will find ur home, if it’s not at Assumption, somewhere else. Do not give up hope or steam! 🙏🏼

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 3:30 PM, 03XXPA said:

Hey all, I had to forfeit my seat as I received acceptance and a scholarship from another program closer to home. I wish everyone luck throughout the program and I am happy to give somebody else the opportunity to attend the program.

Congratulations!

Edited by collyg

22 minutes ago, woopdeedoo said:

Unfortunately, Assumption did not get accreditation for this upcoming class. Very sad for such a warm group of very qualified admin and faculty that were clearly ready to welcome a class. Thanks, Covid for ruining another great thing

What was/were the reason(s) for them failing to achieve accreditation?