MASSACHUSETTS: Assumption College

23 minutes ago, emrose4242 said:

Super super excited to say I got a call this morning with an acceptance from yesterday’s interview! 🎉☺️ The directors interviewing were so amazing nice and made the entire process super relaxed and comfortable!

Congrats! I got an acceptance call today as well, interviewed yesterday! 

4 hours ago, collyg said:

Thank-you for the clarification. And- Congratulations! 

I failed to clarify actually I apologize! I was placed on the active list.

"This list is very dynamic and candidates may be moved from Active to Admitted at any time until the final waiting list is assembled after all interviews are complete.  At that point, any applicants on the Active list will be placed on the Waiting list."

• Like 1

Radio silent for me. I haven't heard anything about an interview or even a rejection or update even though I applied in early May and kept in close contact with the admissions coordinator at the beginning of the process. I think I at least deserve the courtesy of a formal rejection or an update given how much time, effort, and enthusiasm I put into my application for this program. I am not saying I deserve an acceptance or that I am every program's cup of tea, I would just appreciate more communication and transparency.