MASSACHUSETTS: Assumption College

20 minutes ago, Samavess said:

Do you mind sharing stats and when you applied!?

I applied 5/13 I believe

sGPA: 3.2

cGPA: 3.5

PCE: Over 4,000 hours as an EMT, I'm also a First Lieutenant/Supervisor and I've been able to accomplish a lot in this leadership position

Shadowing: 40 hours with two different PAs

Volunteering: I don't know the exact number but I have several different experiences in various hospitals and clubs

LOR: I had one from my EMS Chief, a professor, and two from PAs

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I got accepted here and I’m excited to start this January! I’m posting late as I didn’t  find the program on the large list organized by state. As for people asking how the interview is I’d say I really enjoyed it. Everyone was very friendly and I felt they truly wanted to get to know me.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Gowmar said:

Did it send you an email or anything letting you know? The portal confused me a little bit because I didn't really see any personal application details on there so I just thought it was for local information lol. Just wondering if I need to check it regularly now.

Same. I applied in early May and haven't heard anything so I was wondering if we would hear via the portal

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 03XXPA said:

I got accepted here and I’m excited to start this January! I’m posting late as I didn’t  find the program on the large list organized by state. As for people asking how the interview is I’d say I really enjoyed it. Everyone was very friendly and I felt they truly wanted to get to know me.

Congrats!! Any interview tips?