Georgia: Brenau University

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tajbe91 said:

For documentation of HCE, what did you guys use as proof? Also, where do you submit it in CASPA?

Thanks and good luck everyone!

There wasn't any school that I applied to that asked for proof and none had a specific place to submit it on CASPA. They always have the ability to call whoever you put down so I think that's enough to keep people honest because if they catch you lying they will inform everyone. Anyone that I have seen that had a document as proof just made up a generic excel spreadsheet with all of their hours and locations.

Edited by browens3pa

28 minutes ago, nanderson said:

Hey guys! I have an interview coming up and I was wondering if anyone who has previously interviewed with this program if they could share anything about the interview style

Dont know if you're looking for specifics but I was told it's a combination of three things. Group interview, individual interview and a 30 minute writing assignment. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For people that interviewed this cycle, I just got the acceptance call. They mentioned they did the big committee group decision meeting today, so I'd expect calls to go out to all that were accepted and that we would get emails on Monday.

I have already paid a deposit at a different school, but I hope for the best of luck to any of you that applied. 

Hope this info helps anyone looking for answers to when the decisions come out!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...