Georgia: Brenau University

On 6/3/2020 at 11:37 AM, TaythePA said:

Hey all! Does anyone know when the next round of interviews will be? 

I got a call and went over my application with someone from Brenau, they said they are going through applications now for 2020 cycle and interview decisions will be sent out beginning of July as they are focusing on their site visit now, best of luck! 

Edited by Lilithxp

• 2 weeks later...

I had a phone call last night with the admissions coordinator. We went over my application and he talked about the program, it was very helpful. He said the next round of interviews will be the end of July/Early August most likely. The first class that starts in January will have 32 students pending accreditation in late September.  

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, Popup123 said:

I just got the email about NC Sara. Does this mean that after I graduate I can only practice in Georgia? I’m not sure if I understand this. Please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I don’t think it has to do with practicing in only one state. SARA is used for standards of practice that’s equal across the board regardless of which institution you attend that meet the requirements of that state from what I’m understanding. Also I looked into it a little more and almost every state participates in NC-SARA other than California at this time! Hope this helps. The information about it is a bit confusing, I’ll admit. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 4:38 PM, Popup123 said:

I received an email saying that they were gonna open again. I know I’m probably over thinking this but why did move my email to there school list. I’ve never interviewed or gotten an acceptance. Did others receive this email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got this email. I wonder how many people applied this cycle and last. 

10 minutes ago, PhAs1Day said:

Has anyone heard anything about the next round of interviews for the end of July/August? I know their site visit is coming up at the end of this week. 

I spoke to Drew last week. He stated that more interview invites will be sent out after the site visit.