Georgia: Brenau University

Guest mands

Got a call from a PA from the school that worked on the admin. He said he would update me after the 10th in regards to the status of the site visit, as that would be when they would start reextending interviews! 

Got a call from a PA from the school that worked on the admin. He said he would update me after the 10th in regards to the status of the site visit, as that would be when they would start reextending interviews! 

Hey I see you active on all the school forums I also applied to. Wanted to say good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, mands said:

After the 10th of August I'm assuming? 

Guest mands
8 minutes ago, EMTPA410 said:

After the 10th of August I'm assuming? 

My bad, yes, August 10th! I got a follow up email for the phone call, but otherwise no news. 

@popup hi!! yes, i'm pretty active on this website - best of luck to you too!

3 minutes ago, mands said:

My bad, yes, August 10th! I got a follow up email for the phone call, but otherwise no news. 

@popup hi!! yes, i'm pretty active on this website - best of luck to you too!

Awesome great to hear. I have faith they will receive provisional accreditation. Hoping I get an interview with everyone else in here! 

Guest mands
1 hour ago, Popup123 said:

Did everyone get the invite to attend the information session?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did! I think i'll attend to ask about interviews & accreditation. 🙂

1 hour ago, mands said:

I did! I think i'll attend to ask about interviews & accreditation. 🙂

Hey! would you mind posting some of the information you learn in the forum? I wasn't able to secure a seat for the session tomorrow and would love to know how the accreditation and interview process is coming along. 

Guest mands
1 hour ago, EMTPA410 said:

Hey! would you mind posting some of the information you learn in the forum? I wasn't able to secure a seat for the session tomorrow and would love to know how the accreditation and interview process is coming along. 

message me your email and i'll send you a google doc! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 12:39 PM, jlberan83 said:

Hi all 

I know I’m late to the game but I’m applying today. Does anybody know the dates of August or September interviews? Of if anyone has been interviewed lately did they mention how many seats left ? Thank you 

@EMTPA410 stated there were 16 spots left on July 8th. I can verify during the interview tomorrow!

Edit: I just reviewed notes from one of the information sessions in late July. It stated there were 8 spots left.  I'll find out more tomorrow. 

Edited by mave6
correction

According to the info session today, there are currently 80 students from this cycle scheduled to interview for 9 spots left in the class. They have 42 people on the waitlist already from last cycle. They mentioned for anyone applying these last few days should wait until next cycle since there are already a lot of students interviewing and they cannot guarantee that your application will even be reviewed. Stakes are definitely high to nail the interview, best of luck everyone! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1