Georgia: Brenau University

Just now, ktank said:

Congrats!!! I haven’t heard anything at all so not sure if that’s good or bad. I wonder when they’ll let me know something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed last Thursday and they told us they have an admission meeting this week and will let us know our status by the end of the week! 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I just interviewed yesterday and received a call from Drew today about my acceptance! I’m so happy I could cry, this feels so surreal to me. I’m looking forward to meeting all my classmates!! 😄 

For those who received a rejection or were waitlisted, please don’t give up or allow yourself to get discouraged. Your admissions status does not say anything about your worth as a person, or about your capabilities as a PA. I know people say that all the time, but it really is true. Plenty of good, capable candidates who will make awesome PAs still receive rejections. When I received rejections from other schools, the doctor I work for told me “Look around you. We’ve all been there. Each and every one of the providers working at this office have received rejections, yet here we are today.” So think about it. Almost every single PA, doctor, or any other medical professional you have ever met has received a rejection at some point, yet here they are today being awesome medical providers! 

Sorry for my long spiel. Just keep at it and keep going, there will be a school that is a fit for you! And there is always the possibility of getting pulled off that waitlist. Always! 

Edited by ptokki
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...