Frostburg State University 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 9:43 AM, crablab said:

Congrats to those accepted! For the ones who went to the 8/14 interview, when was your application verified? I just submitted about a month ago. Thanks!

The first email I received from them was stating that I have been moved to Phase II in the app process, which was on july 10th. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, scc27 said:

Congrats to all those that have been accepted!

I was invited to the October 15th Interview date. Do you guys have any tips or recommendations for the interview? 

I would say read up on general PA school interview questions and have responses ready for those and be yourself! They really want to make sure you're a good fit for the program and that the program is a good fit for you.

5 hours ago, multiculturalmarylander said:

I would say read up on general PA school interview questions and have responses ready for those and be yourself! They really want to make sure you're a good fit for the program and that the program is a good fit for you.

Congrats on the acceptance!! 

Can you tell me what type of interview was it, please?

Thanks.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:09 PM, Caro9 said:

Congrats on the acceptance!! 

Can you tell me what type of interview was it, please?

Thanks.

It’s pretty laid back. They really want to get to know you. There’s no real practicing for it because they want you to be authentic about who you are. Just make sure you have the basics down of what a PA does and what you want to accomplish as a PA.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, PrePaGal2019 said:

To those who were offered interviews, Congrats! Are any of you willing to share your stats?

I applied to this program about a month ago and was moved on to the next phase but starting to feel discouraged...

Any insight would be helpful, thanks!

I applied at the end of August and got invited to the October interview, they also do small interview groups, so just be patient! My stats were

GPA: 3.8 sGPA: 3.9

~500 hours as a scribe in the ER

~600 hours as an athletic training student

I am also a Frostburg Alumni so that also played my favor.

Letters of rec were from my AT program director, Head Athletic Trainer at the school and a professor.

• 3 months later...