Westfield State University 2019-2020

7 minutes ago, Jlau22 said:

I got an email at 7:19pm that I’ve been waitlisted. Anyone else? Does that mean that anyone who was not the 30 students called was automatically waitlisted? Congrats to those accepted!

I also got waitlisted. I remember the director saying they only have like 10ish spots for the waitlist since their chosen class usually matriculates 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lilygirl8 said:

Rejection email at 7:16p. Huge Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to everyone waitlisted!!! 

Just don’t quit!!! It’s like climbing Everest. Not everyone makes it in the first attempt you have to go back to base camp regroup reassess and try to summit again! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sam67 said:

Has anyone started an accepted students page or anything?? Gotta find some roommates 

Not sure if there is an excepted students page. I have a house that is 90 miles from the school. I plan to commute about 1/2 the time and hopefully have a place to crash half the time. I might be interested in being a roomie and you would have me out of your hair 1/2 the time. 

Guest Sk8gr823

Hi everyone!

I just created a Facebook page for accepted students! It Is under “Westfield State University Physician Assistant Studies - Class of 2021”. The group is currently “open”, so if you have been accepted, please join! Once a few people join, I/we will make it private, and we can continue to add people via invite. This group is currently “open” for safety purposes (to not post full names on this forum). 

Can’t wait to meet you all! 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...