Westfield State University 2019-2020

On 9/6/2019 at 6:11 AM, 1madmamma said:

Received an interview invite yesterday! So excited! Interviewed there last year and was bummed not to get a seat. The school is amazing. The students and faculty are super nice and the area is beautiful!  Hoping the second times a charm! Can't wait!

Do you remember what the interview format was last year? One on one, panel, or something else? 

17 minutes ago, Brianna said:

I haven't gotten a rejection or an interview yet is this good/ bad? Is anyone else in the same position?

I am in the same boat. When I saw that people were getting rejection letters, I was sure I was going to get one because I did not get an interview invite. But after not receiving anything at all, I was worried that maybe something went wrong with my application. I called the university about it and they said not to worry and that my application is still under review (this was on 9/4), and I still have not heard anything from them since. 

On 9/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, ngantran1 said:

I am in the same boat. When I saw that people were getting rejection letters, I was sure I was going to get one because I did not get an interview invite. But after not receiving anything at all, I was worried that maybe something went wrong with my application. I called the university about it and they said not to worry and that my application is still under review (this was on 9/4), and I still have not heard anything from them since. 

Yes, seeing as it is 9/24/19 I am wondering if they'll do a mass email of rejections? I was confused by others who have heard a rejections back but maybe they did not fully meet the requirements

They could be holding your application if someone backs out of an interview slot, you could still get a spot! I just got an interview at another program (It's one I was waitlisted for, got rejected at the end of August,  and now interviewing there again this Friday)as well and they only gave me a weeks notice! So don't give up hope!

Edited by 1madmamma

On 10/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, Amay0120 said:

They never mentioned doing two interviews including oct. 6th so I don’t know what to think about this. 

The email invitation said the 2019 Westfield Interview Day is on Oct 6th. Last year we all interviewed on the same day (105 people split between am/pm slots) so I don't think there is another day unfortunately.