Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

So I called the main EVMS line to ask if they could tell me when I would receive my credentials to do my health requirements check. She said 49 people who got accepted received theirs yesterday and 11 more people have yet to receive them. So if that means anything I guess it means only 60 people have accepted offers and are currently enrolled? Then at least 20 more people have yet to receive an acceptance then! That’s just what it sounded like to me. 

Hopefully this helps! 😊

• Like 2

So I called the main EVMS line to ask if they could tell me when I would receive my credentials to do my health requirements check. She said 49 people who got accepted received theirs yesterday and 11 more people have yet to receive them. So if that means anything I guess it means only 60 people have accepted offers and are currently enrolled? Then at least 20 more people have yet to receive an acceptance then! That’s just what it sounded like to me. 
Hopefully this helps! [emoji4]

This is awesome news thank you for sharing keep the hope alive it’s not over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• Like 3

Hi, just got an email from EVMS but not sure what it means?😅 like is this an answer or is it just a random email? wording was just kinda unclear

"Thank you for your interest in Eastern Virginia Medical School and the Physician Assistant program. We've helped a host of aspiring students become outstanding medical and health professionals. We’d like to do the same for you!

To ensure that you have all the information you need, we created a personalized URL customized specifically for you. This site will provide contact information for the admissions counselor assigned to you, will provide links to valuable information about the program and will notify you of the actions you need to take complete your application or enrollment processes."

Edited by gigi123
forgot information

16 minutes ago, spay12 said:

@gigi123 Does your PURL still say received your application or does it congratulations you've been accepted??? 

PURL still says received my application which is why I’m confused by the email and was wondering if anyone had gotten one that looked like mine lol. Like I assumed that the next email I got would be an admissions decision but didn’t seem like one?

17 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

I didn’t get anything and my purl says we have received your application but I lost the link for the interview things and the application process link. I cannot log in anymore? Does your link say the same?

So mine actually didn’t have any of those initially (like even the interview information didn’t show up until like a day or so before), today was the first time I had the application process link on there🙄I may call tomorrow to check in on my status and what the email was for

13 minutes ago, Amymarie89 said:

I feel like they are definitely doing something today. My application checklist always said 33%, now it says 100 %. 

I noticed that mine had changed to 100% last night. However, my checklist was 100% before interview offers and then before the interview itself it changed to 33%. So I didn’t think too much of it. Just thought it was something weird with the PURL. 

16 minutes ago, crk18 said:

I noticed that mine had changed to 100% last night. However, my checklist was 100% before interview offers and then before the interview itself it changed to 33%. So I didn’t think too much of it. Just thought it was something weird with the PURL. 

Same here!

1 hour ago, patobe82 said:

So mine is weird it says we have recieved your application but no application status Link, my interview link in gone, and I have this document upload link now. It’s like I’ve lost all my links! My purl has been weird!

Mine says the same now!