2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

Guest y1tenorio
On 10/10/2019 at 11:09 AM, qwerty0984 said:

I interviewed Sept 24 and haven’t heard anything. I’m wondering if it means most likely waitlisted or rejected if it’s been that long? I know they said we’d  hear something by maybe thanksgiving 

I interviewed Oct 3. I also haven't heard anything. They told us that we should be hearing back any time between "soon" and end of November. Just anxiously waiting now. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:15 PM, niksee said:

Just received an interview invite this morning! I only had the option of picking the Tues, Nov. 12th date.

Submitted Supp App:   Aug 31 (last day before deadline, super risky i know💀)

App received:   Sept. 9

wow congratulations! I'm in the same boat but still haven't heard. what were your stats like, if you don't mind me asking.

15 hours ago, LisaCfuturePA said:

wow congratulations! I'm in the same boat but still haven't heard. what were your stats like, if you don't mind me asking.

yeah, no prob!

cGPA: 3.45

sGPA: 3.29

GRE scores: 316 (157/159/5.0)

PCE:  ~3700 when i applied (EMT, MA, clinical care extender)

plus volunteering at free clinics and outreaches

Hi everyone! Still awaiting some word on an interview.. I really LOVE this program and really want an interview invite. Does anyone know if they are interviewing through November or if are they still actively sending out invites through November? Just checking my email like a crazy person every day....Thanks and congrats to everyone who received an interview and/or acceptance!!! 🙂

• Upvote 1