Thought I would start this thread since I submitted CASPA today! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've submitted both CASPA & supplimental apps. Received a confirmation email stating "If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted in the fall by a member of our staff."

Here's to a long stressful summer of waiting!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, laurennicolem said:

I've submitted both CASPA & supplimental apps. Received a confirmation email stating "If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted in the fall by a member of our staff."

Here's to a long stressful summer of waiting!

How do you know to take the CASPer? I see nothing about it on their website. I am so confused 😐 

8 hours ago, jbraimah said:

How do you know to take the CASPer? I see nothing about it on their website. I am so confused 😐 

They didn’t say anything about CASPer..?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jbraimah said:

I submitted my CASPA application; I haven't heard anything about CASPer regarding Yale! 🙂  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, futurepa2020letsgo said:

Has anyone received confirmation from the school that their complete application was received? Should we expect to? 

Hi, I received an email saying my verified CASPA application and supplemental application were received on 5/28! 

6 hours ago, futurepa2020letsgo said:

Has anyone received confirmation from the school that their complete application was received? Should we expect to? 

Hi! I submitted CASPA 6/13 and was verified 6/18. I submitted my Yale supplemental on 6/26 but the only email I’ve gotten was then that my supplemental will only be reviewed once my CASPA is fully verified...

I’ve gotten no other communication, though. 

Is anyone interested in the MPH/PA joint degree or has applied? I am considering that route...a little late to the game so not sure if it is worth it! 

Good morning! I am finalizing my application for this year and Yale is one of my top choices. I wanted to ask fellow applicants how you are approaching Yale's program-specific essays. On the application there are response boxes with the prompts, but no information in terms of word count, etc. Did you guys write full, 300+ word essays or more succinct responses?

1 minute ago, 1234Ideclare said:

I have received an interview. Good luck to all. 

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Was it a call or email?

3 minutes ago, 1234Ideclare said:

I have received an interview. Good luck to all. 

Congratulations! I'm a graduate student here and the program administrator told me they wouldn't start sending out invitations until after September 2nd/Labor Day. Glad to know they're a little earlier than what they told me! 

1 minute ago, NikPA said:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Was it a call or email?

Email. Before others ask. 

Submitted Caspa and supp on like 6/17

Under review email 7/16

From this thread and people starting to get interviews, I assume Yale on campus is rolling admissions then? Or at least rolling interview invites

Hi y'all, 

I have applied to 7 schools thus far more local to me (NC/SC area) back in May right after applications opened but came across the Yale program about a month ago. I have a fairly competitive application but am curious if it is even worth submitting my application to Yale being so close to the deadline and programs mostly being full already. Any feedback or suggestions from the group? Thanks!

1 hour ago, FutureBostonPA88 said:

Just got an interview! Chose Oct 1st.

Under review Aug 5th. Good luck to everyone! 

Just received an interview invitation as well! October 1st for me. See you there FutureBostonPA88! I'm actually currently living in Boston haha. Good luck!

Under Review July 20th.

• Upvote 1

Interviewing 9/26, to God be the glory! Anyone interviewing before then, would you mind sharing the style of interview (group/ individual/MMI) etc. Thank you and best of luck to everyone!

Submitted: 6/6/19

Verified: 6/10/19

App received by program: 7/16/19

Interview Invite: 8/30/19

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2