44 minutes ago, Prepatalker said:

I got an email right now saying "I'm still being considered but a final decision is not made yet". Does that basically mean I'm waitlisted? I interviewed 9/30!

I received the same email about the same time. I also interviewed on 9/30. I am wondering if that means we are waitlisted as well?

Just got an interview invite for Dec. 2nd!! My application was marked complete on 8/15. 

Does anyone have recommendations for flying in? I'm flying from Portland, OR and looks like flying into to Midland is much more expensive than nearby airports but seems like Dallas is too far away. If anyone has any tips or suggestions please message me!

On 11/6/2019 at 7:31 PM, amyharris said:

any more interviews left? I still haven't heard anything...

2 hours ago, Adara said:

I applied at the end of August (around 20th) and have not yet heard anything. Has anyone who applied around the same time received a rejection or invitation to interview?

I havent heard back either 

8 minutes ago, racroger said:

I called with a question and they told me my application was with the committee and that I should hear something- good or bad- within the next two to three weeks. I also sent in my application around that time. 

Just as a follow up to this they told me that exact thing over a month ago and still no email. I did check again last week and same answer. Good luck to y’all!

• Upvote 1