2 hours ago, Andys said:

Hi all,

I did receive email saying they are considering my application for interview  too. Does any one knows what that means? Is it only sent to short listed possible interview invitees? Thanks in advance. 

They’re basically saying you’re not rejected and that they’re still going through applications so you still have a chance of being considered. I got that email but already got an interview invite yesterday 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ccallen5 said:

I just received an invite to interview on 02/17 as well! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Does anyone who has interviewed previously have any insight as to the group activity and the writing sample portions of the interview?

Thanks so much!

In order to be fair to everyone who’s interviewed, all I’m gonna say is that it’s very straightforward. There’s really no extra preparation needed. You’ll know what to do/write - they don’t try to catch you off guard, they just want to see what kind of person you are. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, baylor2018 said:

In order to be fair to everyone who’s interviewed, all I’m gonna say is that it’s very straightforward. There’s really no extra preparation needed. You’ll know what to do/write - they don’t try to catch you off guard, they just want to see what kind of person you are. 

Great! Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

Is the interview style MMI, group, individual? Trying to figure out how to prepare best. I appreciate any feedback

When I got my invitation they gave us all the information about the interview! Hopefully they do the same,maybe everything is in there in some emails you have, or maybe emails to come. But there were two sessions where I sat one on one with different staff members, one group session where we were with multiple students, and a portion where we gave a writing sample! Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Dripland said:

When I got my invitation they gave us all the information about the interview! Hopefully they do the same,maybe everything is in there in some emails you have, or maybe emails to come. But there were two sessions where I sat one on one with different staff members, one group session where we were with multiple students, and a portion where we gave a writing sample! Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! I actually overlooked that bit in the email but I see it now lol I guess I was too excited 

• Like 1