CASPA 2019 - 2020 Cycle

1 minute ago, Willia27 said:

I have not heard back either way as well; I reached out last week and was advised that applications are still under review and they conduct interviews into November. The information was very general 😔

That's good to know. Given that November is tomorrow I'm just concerned I haven't heard anything yet, but it sounds like they are still offering invites. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, runnerzimms said:

has anyone heard back from the program about decisions AFTER an interview?? i interviewed in mid/late october and still haven’t heard anything as far as a decision. 

got an email around the first week of november saying “thank you for your patience as sometimes it takes longer to decide” but haven’t heard anything since...

How long has it been? They typically say about 2-3 weeks after your interview. I got my acceptance call 3 weeks and 1 day after my interview.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, prepagirl321 said:

How long has it been? They typically say about 2-3 weeks after your interview. I got my acceptance call 3 weeks and 1 day after my interview.

it’s been a little over 3 weeks, but they sent out an email saying it was taking longer than usual? i’m not sure if that’s a bad thing or not, but USF is my top pick and i’m currently enrolled in a program that starts in january so time is not on my side to have to wait much longer haha