CASPA 2019 - 2020 Cycle

I will add this: I did shadow a PA at USF who works for the program who said they put the most emphasis on GPA, PCE, GRE. He basically told me that while personal statement and shadowing hours was important, they look at those three main components the most. Maybe there was some kind of filtering system where they offered interviews to candidates with higher GPAs and are now starting to work down the list which could explain why some are just now receiving the email even though they submitted earlier then some. Just a guess! Either way, best of luck to everyone!! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Osliwa said:

Is anyone going on the 15th of October? Anyone know what kind of questions to expect??

Hi, I'm a current student.

The interviews last year were quite laid-back. The faculty are especially nice and personable people with good senses of humor. They want to get to know you, and also want you to ask them questions to see if they are the right fit for you. I'd make sure to research the program well, and think of questions you'd like to ask them. 

• Like 1