Wow... very unprofessional

I didn't really understand the rambling drivel in the caption.  Something about a choirpractor and them "not letting" her see the "back up"?
Medicine is so broken, probably because of the consumerist attitude 
Hahaha yeah I thought the same thing...

But also why was "Female" in quotes? Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Administrator

The person who took the photo appears to be outraged not that a DC provider quit without notice, nor that his wife's jealousy over a female NP caused it, but that the practice saw fit to post the dirty laundry in the lobby.

I agree with the OP.  There's three DIFFERENT levels of unprofessional going on here (quitting without notice may or may not be, articulating a reason as marital jealousy, and posting such a sign even if the first two indeed did happen like the sign says: It's ALL unprofessional, and just makes everything look that more circus-like.

Besides, the posting is likely actionably defamatory; "X no longer works here.  I am not privy to personnel matters and decisions; I just know he no longer provides care in this clinic" would have sufficed.

Archived