Have been wanting to post something in this thread for a long time.

The group is in rural Virginia with 3 ortho surgeons right now, 4th is in negotiation. I would only work with one of them in the OR and office

$105,000 Annual Salary

Annual wRVU Bonus Potential / $25.85 per wRVU generated after 2321

$5,000 Relocation Assistance

$5,000 Recruitment Bonus paid on the first payroll check upon commencement of employment

Student Loan Repayment of 500.00 per month for 36 months

PTO accrual of 5.54 hours per pay period / 18 days per year

Extended Illness Bank of 2.15 hours per pay period / 7 days per year

40 Hours of CME with up to $2,000 in reimbursement cost

Licensing and Credentialing Fees including PA License, Prescriptive Authority, DEA License & Medical Liability Insurance.

Full benefits including dental, vision, short and long term disability.

Would love some feedback on this and what I could ask them to work on. 

Also, if anyone has any advice on how to inform other groups I've interviewed with of this offer, I would appreciate it. I've followed up with all of the groups and they are wrapping up interviews this coming week. Would like to let them know that I have received an offer but don't want them to take me off their list.

Thank you

Sounds pretty great, congrats! The only thing you didn't mention is how much you're expected work? Call? Nights/weekends? It's a great offer if you're working 40-45 hours a week. Not so much if it's 60+.

As far as other groups, just politely inform that you have been extended an offer and need to make a decision very quickly. If they would like to extend an offer they would need to do so sooner rather than later. I wouldn't call them specifically to let them know though.

Archived