Here are the details of my offer. There really wasn’t much to it and I have no idea where to start with negotiations and what I need to bring up. My concern is that the salary is a little on the low side. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated!

Details include: 

92k salary 

24 days PTO 

5 days CME

2k CME 

Yes, it’s for a full time position. OR and hospital rounding days can end up being up to 50 hours a week. Located in northwest Indiana near Chicago. 

401k- employer match contributions after the completion of one year of service and 1,000 hours. CHS matches 100% up to the first 3.75% you contribute to the 403(b) plan. After five years of service, CHS will match 100% of your 403(b) deferral up to 4.5% . 

No mention of malpractice. I need to get back to her on that. In the moment, I wasn’t prepared to ask questions on the spot. But I let her know that I’d be in touch after a few days so that I can go over things first. 

I'm torn...that's a really nice bit of PTO but for 50hr weeks that salary is too low. Although to be honest I have no idea what the COL is in that neck of the woods.

I'd take a look at the salary survey and shoot for >50% if you are going to be working that many hours.

Any mention of training/onboarding time?