fwc15

Adventist University Orlando 2018-2019 Cycle

Has anyone received an interview and/or acceptance for this cycle that wouldn't mind posting what there stats were Overall GPA, Science GPA, and GRE Scores)? 

Thank you, 

I'm thinking about applying to this program. Any current students or alumni care to share insight about the program?

I don't think they are rolling admissions. I got a email from them after submitting saying the following:

"Thank you for applying to Adventist University of Health Sciences PA Program.

We will begin reviewing applications in November following the deadline.  If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via phone or email to arrange an interview date and time. "

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MW2017 said:

Nothing yet on my end.

I appreciate the response. I'm surprised zero interview invitations have gone out at this point from what it seems.

Just now, Ollivander said:

I appreciate the response. I'm surprised zero interview invitations have gone out at this point from what it seems.

Same here! Maybe we'll hear something this upcoming week since the deadline was this past Thursday. 

• Like 1

Has anyone heard yet from them for interviews??? If anyone hears kindly update on this topic??? Really appreciate .

If there’s an Adventist student on this forum can you please let all of us know how and when the invitations are sent out 

Thanks

Has anyone heard yet from them for interviews??? If anyone hears kindly update on this topic??? Really appreciate .
If there’s an Adventist student on this forum can you please let all of us know how and when the invitations are sent out 
Thanks

Haven’t heard anything either. I think it’s too soon because they started reviewing applications 11/2. If I had to take a guess, the soonest invites will go out would be mid to late November.
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sarahs20 said:

Just got an email saying they will be sending out interview invites this Thursday and Friday November 15 and 16!

Woo! We have a set date! Good luck to everyone!

Was this email send to every applicant or or some ??? Is there anyone who hasn’t received the email saying that interview invites will be send on 14 and 15 November??

Thanks

I have received that email, and it also said at the end that if you don't hear back form them by Thursday or Friday (14 and 15 of November), then you should contact a provided name by December, 18. I am not sure if everyone received the same email?!! But Good Luck everyone!

2 hours ago, Dpppp said:

Was this email send to every applicant or or some ??? Is there anyone who hasn’t received the email saying that interview invites will be send on 14 and 15 November??

Thanks

Maybe try checking your junk folder?

I guess this same email was sent to every applicant with the exact words. Also, maybe at the same time - email blast!

6 hours ago, Dpppp said:

Thanks

Mine was in my junk folder!

1 hour ago, Dpppp said:

Has anyone heard anything yet or received interview invite???

Thanks

Not yet! I 😞was gonna ask the same question...

12 minutes ago, PRT11 said:

Not yet! I 😞was gonna ask the same question...

Me neither! I don’t think they’ve sent any out yet!! We’re in this together! 

• Upvote 1