On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Crissy1989 said:

Hey guys,

I am a first year student at CCNY PA Program. We have weekly club meetings on Thursdays at 12:30pm-1:30pm at Harris Hall Room 109 City College. Current students of the program get together with prospectIve students and you can ask us questions. We are also willing to help with the application process and the interview process. 

Do you have advice for those interviewing?  Tips?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DianaPrince060217 said:

Hi, I got an invite via email for the 3/5 interview. I'm an alumna from Rutgers University '16 with a B.S. in Public Health and minor in biology. I have 2000+ hours of HCE (EMT and Scribe in an ED and at an Urgent Care ). 

Congrats! When did you receive your invitation and when did you submit your application? Thank you for sharing your stats. Good luck! 

Just sharing my stats! Hope to see some of you on 3/5

Bachelor's Degree Fresno State in Biology, minor in Physical Science

Per CASPA, overall non-science GPA 3.67, overall science 3.0 (not including 18 units of straight A's in classes I took since I applied in CASPA, 12 of those units were Anat/Phys)

~6000 hours of ER scribing, ~3000 hours of dermatology medical assisting, over 100 hours of volunteering in a NICU and a year of breast cancer and lung cancer undergrad research.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 1:50 PM, Crissy1989 said:

Hey guys,

I am a first year student at CCNY PA Program. We have weekly club meetings on Thursdays at 12:30pm-1:30pm at Harris Hall Room 109 City College. Current students of the program get together with prospectIve students and you can ask us questions. We are also willing to help with the application process and the interview process. 

Hi Crissy! Are these weekly meetings still happening? Also, are they open to non-CUNY students?

Thanks very much!