1 hour ago, PREPAMAXIE said:

Hey I got an email that the admissions committee is going over applications and that in April we’ll find out our status. I interviewed two weeks ago. Did you get this email as well?

Wait you said you already had your interview for CUNY ? And yes I received that email as well. 

Hey guys! I got the acceptance email yesterday as well! for a moment I thought it was a joke (April fool day) Lol😂        but I'm so happy!!! Congrats to everyone accepted! and for those who didn't get in this time, don't give up! this is my second time applying and it was hard receiving rejections emails last time, but I kept going and now I finally got it!😉

Hey guys! I got the acceptance email yesterday as well! for a moment I thought it was a joke (April fool day) Lol[emoji23]        but I'm so happy!!! Congrats to everyone accepted! and for those who didn't get in this time, don't give up! this is my second time applying and it was hard receiving rejections emails last time, but I kept going and now I finally got it![emoji6]

Congrats on your acceptance! Would you be willing to share your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, smartypagirl said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!! Please join the CUNY School of Medicine Class of 2022 Group on Facebook so you can get acquainted with your new classmates and ask any questions.

Hey! I’m having trouble finding that page. Anyway you can share a link? Thank you! 

Congrats to everyone who was accepted! Looking forward to meeting you all 🙂

congratulations to everyone who got in! I am still waiting to hear back, but I’m a little discouraged because I read a post from last year where an already student said they send all the acceptances on the same day. Can somebody confirm or deny this claim? 

Thank you! 

Edited by CAMMI

11 hours ago, jmpa6 said:
11 hours ago, jmpa6 said:

Thank you, my stats consisted of a little bit more than the sci GPA requirement, higher overall GPA ~4.5 if I remember correctly, and I have thousands of health care experience, about 13 years of working in the healthcare field, which I believe that was my strength!