2018-2019- Yale Online PA Application

Guest thatgirlonabike

18 hours ago, KhaliaB said:

Congrats! When were you complete?

11 hours ago, corimoreno said:

Hey everyone, new to the group wanted to know if anyone applied to the last deadline? And how long it took them to reach out? 

I submitted my application at the beginning of August. Middle of September, I was informed they needed clarification for one of my items. I submitted the information needed, and I received the “next steps after completing your application” e-mail at the beginning of this week, and then I received an invite mid-week. Hope this info is helpful!

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I submitted my application at the beginning of August. Middle of September, I was informed they needed clarification for one of my items. I submitted the information needed, and I received the “next steps after completing your application” e-mail at the beginning of this week, and then I received an invite mid-week. Hope this info is helpful!

Thank you, yes it was very helpful. I submitted at the end of August as well. I also had to edit one of my items and I haven’t heard anything yet. Hope to hear something soon. I didn’t get an email about next steps though.

1 minute ago, corimoreno said:

Thank you, yes it was very helpful. I submitted at the end of August as well. I also had to edit one of my items and I haven’t heard anything yet. Hope to hear something soon. I didn’t get an email about next steps though.

I applied end of August, was complete and under review 9/19 and I got my denial email yesterday afternoon. ? 

1 hour ago, ashleyjade said:

I applied end of August, was complete and under review 9/19 and I got my denial email yesterday afternoon. ? 

Sorry to hear this, but don’t get discouraged! If you end up applying next cycle, just submit earlier in the cycle and I’m sure you’ll have a good chance! Best of luck!

On 10/12/2018 at 6:14 PM, Eva1017 said:
On 10/12/2018 at 6:14 PM, Eva1017 said:

Did anyone get any response? Does anyone have an upcoming interview? 

They need to start having financial aid and payment in pretty soon so I am betting that was probably their last round of interviews for this upcoming class. From the interviews last week we will all probably know yes or no sometime this week. I still have my fingers crossed. 

Edited by docsls6
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

I was waitlisted as well. I’m hoping for some good news in the months to come. Congratulations to those accepted! 

How did you guys here you were waitlisted?

16 hours ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

I was waitlisted as well. I’m hoping for some good news in the months to come. Congratulations to those accepted!