“NP’s are dumb and I hate them”

FYI NSFW language....

I enjoy watching ZDogg and think he raises some good points here. He doesn’t talk a lot about PAs specifically but with all the talk about OTP and doctorates for PAs I thought this was interesting. 

• boli changed the title to “NP’s are dumb and I hate them”
10 hours ago, thinkertdm said:

Indeed.  Our inclusion in the rant, however, seems to indicate that PA's are a third aspect of care, when, in fact, we are medically trained and provide medical care.  Maybe I heard it wrong.

I do not personally think docs are too worried about PAs as we are not looking to become independent, just OTP. Plus our education/training is much more rigorous than NP school and mimics medical school. The guy was kind of a dick by telling everyone to F*** yourself and etc so IMO he is no better than the anesthesiologist or was more politically correct has his mouth spewed some terrbile language that was offensive to myself, but the root of what he said was true IMO, just could have been said better. 

7 hours ago, camoman1234 said:

I do not personally think docs are too worried about PAs as we are not looking to become independent, just OTP. Plus our education/training is much more rigorous than NP school and mimics medical school. The guy was kind of a dick by telling everyone to F*** yourself and etc so IMO he is no better than the anesthesiologist or was more politically correct has his mouth spewed some terrbile language that was offensive to myself, but the root of what he said was true IMO, just could have been said better. 

Nah, I think he said it about as perfect as it could have been said. 

7 hours ago, Reality Check 2 said:

Who is this guy and why do we care what he is ranting about?

Seriously, never heard of him.

His real name is Zubin Damania (MD hospitalist from Stanford originally) but he goes by ZdoggMD now online and makes satire/parody music videos to talk about issues in healthcare. He's pretty funny and generally I find myself agreeing with his views. If you don't want to hear his "rants", I recommend at least checking out his music videos or DocVader series as EMEDPA mentioned. 

Archived