Samuel Merritt University: 2018-2019 Cycle

Online to sign up it says it’s at 10am so I signed up, I also have work at 2 but am hoping the 2pm thing was a mistake? Also online it says “prerequisite information will be covered” which makes me think this has nothing to do with the current applicants and just an automated email sent to anyone who has applied/given their email. If that’s the case, kind of annoying considering the subject of the email said application update....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NicoleJo said:

If anyone ends up being able to watch the webinar please post updates on here for what is said for all of us! 

I work at 2:00pm and will be unable to attend so I would really appreciate it!☺️

I'm in the same boat! I can try to watch it at work but if not I would really appreciate anyone that can post updates. The "application update" was very misleading. ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, edelaneyt said:

Hi all, so I'm thinking the time discrepancy is due to differing time zones. In California, the time will be 10AM, but for the East Coasters, it'll be 2PM (for people like me). I RSVP'ed for the 10AM session with this in mind. 

I hate to be the one to do this, but it's actually only a 3 hour difference between PDT and EST, not a 4 hour difference. 10AM PDT is actually 1PM EST. I think it was really just a clerical error because they fixed it on their site. The workshop is at 2PM PDT, which is 5PM EST.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daydreamy said:

I hate to be the one to do this, but it's actually only a 3 hour difference between PDT and EST, not a 4 hour difference. 10AM PDT is actually 1PM EST. I think it was really just a clerical error because they fixed it on their site. The workshop is at 2PM PDT, which is 5PM EST.

Oh woops never mind haha