2018-2019 cycle!

51 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

I want to say they will also be calling some tomorrow but not 100% sure. Keep faith though! I got the call late (I’m in Florida so I got it at 9pm here)

I hope so and thanks for the well wishes ! Again congratulations on your acceptance 🙂

6 hours ago, five8ght said:

Hi everyone, I was at work so I missed the call 😥 I'm so excited to start this new chapter. If you don't make it at USC, you'll make it somewhere else. Trust the journey 💗

I was so excited about the call I think I lost my hearing when he said we would be getting our email. Did he say within a week? 

5 hours ago, nidhi1992 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so disappointed 😢 This was my top school. I just got the alternate list email. Does anyone know when there's movement on the list or how many students actually matriculate. How does a waitlist typically work? For example, is there a waitlist for each interview group & depending on who declines in their acceptance from that group that waitlist moves?  

BUT Congratulations to everyone that got in!! 🙂 

The number of students getting off the waitlist will be different every year since it will most likely depend on the number of students giving up their seats. All students on the waitlist will be ranked and unfortunately you will not know where you are on the rank. I know the alternate list wasn’t what you were hoping for but you should still be proud that you made it this far! Good luck!

On 3/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, nidhi1992 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so disappointed 😢 This was my top school. I just got the alternate list email. Does anyone know when there's movement on the list or how many students actually matriculate. How does a waitlist typically work? For example, is there a waitlist for each interview group & depending on who declines in their acceptance from that group that waitlist moves?  

BUT Congratulations to everyone that got in!! 🙂 

Once the class is finalized is when they start pulling from the waitlist, so April all the way until August. Our class had 3-5 people from the waitlist. There is hope, so hang in there.. 

Guest doostinim
3 hours ago, caterpillar said:

I received a call yesterday from Dr. Lohenry offering me a seat! I was originally placed on waitlist after my interview in December. So exciting!!

Wow, congratulations!! I guess they're going through the waitlist first before reaching out to the March 23rd interviewees. We were informed at that session that we would be getting calls on April 2nd if we were accepted. Did anyone from the March 23rd interview receive a call?

2 hours ago, Naiaalessandra said:

For accepted students, did anyone receive an email from dean of admissions regarding statement of intent? I can’t seem to find the form 

Hi! This video will walk you through everything you need to do regarding the statement of intent form 😊

https://gradadm.usc.edu/videos/#/decision-letter-and-statement-of-intent-form