2018-2019 cycle!

On 9/27/2018 at 10:49 PM, Geoffrey said:

I haven’t heard anything as well. I guess no news is good news at this point but I’m getting worried... 

Congrats to those that have been accepted so far. Fingers crossed for those of us that are in limbo. 

I haven't heard back, yay or nay. Do you think they are still inviting for interviews if people are already starting to get waitlisted? 

35 minutes ago, beaucoup said:

Is it worth still submitting an application or is it too late in the cycle..?

I wouldn’t say it’s too late, their deadline is November so you should still try ?  I’ve heard stories of students getting into PA school despite applying late into the cycle, so you never know. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SimonNewmanPA said:

How seriously did you guys take your GRE and any of you have any idea how much of an emphasis is placed on the GRE?

Thanks!

I did study a lot for it knowing that my Verbal would be low if I didn’t. I would just make sure your score is above USC’s expected score of 295. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, kstefanko said:

People that interviewed on 10/13 are supposed to hear back by today, but I haven't received any calls or emails yet. This wait is slowly killing me!

They will probably notify you by later today after working hours 

Edited by yjyoo

2 hours ago, marigabi said:

Hey guys! I called the office and was told that they are still processing so to expect news in possibly a week or two. 

A little confused because my understanding was they were making their decisions on the 30th but i guess that means there’s still hope if you haven’t heard anything. 

Does that mean they’re still processing acceptances or they’re still processing waitlist/rejections...

Also thanks for calling lmao.