UTSW 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend called on Friday afternoon and asked if all the November interview invitations had been sent out and were told that they had all been sent out

: (    If that is indeed the case, it would be nice to at least hear back that they are no longer interested. Good luck to those with November interview invites. 

1 hour ago, AshleyL2018 said:

I haven't heard anything yet ?

18 hours ago, JenBrook said:

A friend called on Friday afternoon and asked if all the November interview invitations had been sent out and were told that they had all been sent out

: (    If that is indeed the case, it would be nice to at least hear back that they are no longer interested. Good luck to those with November interview invites. 

I have not heard back either. I submitted in July but have not heard back since. I hope they at least email us where we stand.

23 hours ago, Roseen said:

I have not heard back either. I submitted in July but have not heard back since. I hope they at least email us where we stand.

I wouldn't take it too personally. I applied last day of July, and I think applying that late is a huge disadvantage. Keep your chin up! I also haven't heard back ? 

22 minutes ago, Cblaze1 said:

I wouldn't take it too personally. I applied last day of July, and I think applying that late is a huge disadvantage. Keep your chin up! I also haven't heard back ? 

Yes I agree. I had to finish some prereqs before applying. That's why I applied in July.

21 hours ago, wannabepac said:

For the people who got an acceptance call in October - have you received any emails for confirmation yet?

I received a phone call on the 18th, and hadn’t received anything yet either. I emailed Isela on Friday, and she said they had all been out of town since the admissions meeting and none of the acceptance emails have been sent out. So, we just have to be patient! 

Archived