Since a thread hasn't been created yet I figured I would go ahead and start one!

Good luck to everyone who is applying this cycle!

Hi! Has anyone received any sort of confirmation email from UTSW? I submitted on May 17th and was verified the 18th, and still haven’t heard anything! 

10 minutes ago, kayynguyenn said:

Hi! Has anyone received any sort of confirmation email from UTSW? I submitted on May 17th and was verified the 18th, and still haven’t heard anything! 

I haven't gotten anything from them. Although, I did submit mine a few days later

has southwestern accepted anyone's GRE score? I sent them my score along with my other schools back in 5/14 but they're the only school who hasn't accepted it yet

3 hours ago, futurepatx said:

has southwestern accepted anyone's GRE score? I sent them my score along with my other schools back in 5/14 but they're the only school who hasn't accepted it yet

From what I've heard UT Southwestern receives GRE score directly so it won't show on CASPA if they have gotten your scores

On 6/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, Jennifer01 said:

From what I've heard UT Southwestern receives GRE score directly so it won't show on CASPA if they have gotten your scores

Correct! I emailed about this and she said it won't show in CASPA since scores are sent directly to them.  I also have not heard anything about my application being complete and under review & submitted about 3 weeks ago

52 minutes ago, utpa17 said:

Correct! I emailed about this and she said it won't show in CASPA since scores are sent directly to them.  I also have not heard anything about my application being complete and under review & submitted about 3 weeks ago

I haven't heard anything either which worries me but I don't think they got back to anyone last year until around mid June anyways

Just now, Jennifer01 said:

I haven't heard anything either which worries me but I don't think they got back to anyone last year until around mid June anyways

she just emailed be back and said that enrollment services will be sending out a verification and residency questionnaire email at a later date 

Here are the dates for interviews given by UTSW in case someone did not know:

• August 24/25
  • September 14/15
  • October 12/13
  • November 9/10

last years appllicants first found out on or around Aug. 10th

If you want more info these dates are located on the programs page, under the FAQ section.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Jonathon1 said:

Got an email stating my online application has been received and is being processed.

Received the same email yesterday!

1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Same!

When you finished your residency questionnaire, did our To Do list automatically update to show it was completed? Mine still says initiated. Just wondering if it takes some time!

2 hours ago, egrace said:

When you finished your residency questionnaire, did our To Do list automatically update to show it was completed? Mine still says initiated. Just wondering if it takes some time!

It says to allow 24 hours after completion before your checklist is updated! ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scarr2015 said:

Just got an interview invite for 8/25!! Woohoo!

3 minutes ago, wannabepac said:

Got an interview invite today for 8/25 as well! Nervous!!

Do you mind sharing when your application was verified? What time did you guys get the invite?

Edited by Jennifer01
  • Upvote 1

I received my interview earlier today (2:30pm) as well! I look forward to meeting everyone at the meet and greet on the 24th!

Congratulations everyone!! That is exciting!! Did anyone submit in June that has received an interview?

Guest MPA21

Hi guys! First time applicant here! Just wondering if all of your communications like interview invite, rejection, etc. will be through your regular email? Thanks in advance!