2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PAapplicant1819 said:

Hey guys! Having some travel nightmares here in PA so I won’t be in St. George until around midnight. Sorry to miss dinner and meeting everyone beforehand. If anyone is sticking around St. George on Saturday evening and wants to grab a beer or coffee afterwards to debrief/unwind, I would be interested! Safe travels to everyone today and I look forward to meeting you all soon. 

18 minutes ago, tkprepa said:

Hi guys!

My name is Takara and I am also here in St. George, and hoping to meet you all this evening if that is alright! I look forward to meeting everyone!

14 hours ago, Tsu89 said:

Hey guys, I'm also interviewing on the 17th. I should be in town in the late afternoon and I'd love to meet up too.

I'll plan on being there around 6pm as well!

20 hours ago, nataliet7 said:

I just got pulled off the alternate list for Saturday. I  will try to make it!

22 hours ago, mms1990 said:

Haha sounds perfect, I love it. 6:00 or so? 

My name is John by the way. It'll be great to meet you guys before the interview. I guess we can all meet right inside by the podium around 6pm. @PAapplicant1819 I'll have to look for you on Saturday. If we don't get a chance to hang out afterwards, we can always meet up back in Bethlehem. 

12 minutes ago, aberino said:

Hey guys, having some issues with flights and am running later than planned but would love to meet up with everyone tonight. Are you guys meeting at 6 still at the Green Iguana? Is anyone else staying at the Marriott TownePlace and want to Uber together? 

Yeah, we are still meeting there at 6. I'm staying out in Hurricane.

4 hours ago, JTBeaupre said:

My name is John by the way. It'll be great to meet you guys before the interview. I guess we can all meet right inside by the podium around 6pm. @PAapplicant1819 I'll have to look for you on Saturday. If we don't get a chance to hang out afterwards, we can always meet up back in Bethlehem. 

I'm Melanie! Super excited to meet up and hopefully calm my nerves a bit.. unless you guys are all awesome, that won't help 😉 looks like we might have about 6 people showing up, this should be fun! 

Is anyone getting actual seat invites yet? I thought the U waited until all interviews were completed to send seat invites, but a girl on another forum said she just got an acceptance letter today. I'm interviewing next Friday the 30th, and am hoping they're not filling up all the seats already. 

1 minute ago, KThames said:

Is anyone getting actual seat invites yet? I thought the U waited until all interviews were completed to send seat invites, but a girl on another forum said she just got an acceptance letter today. I'm interviewing next Friday the 30th, and am hoping they're not filling up all the seats already. 

Don’t think anything went out yet. They told us at our interview on the 17th that we don’t find out until the first week of December. After all the interviews. What forum?

Everyone who is interviewing on the 29th and interested in meeting up.  We are meeting at Red Iguana #2 (866 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116) at 1900.  I didn't make reservations because they have a weird reservations policy, but it shouldn't be difficult to get a table on a Wednesday night.  I hope I don't eat my words on this.  See you all there! 

On 11/20/2018 at 11:06 PM, nataliet7 said:

Don’t think anything went out yet. They told us at our interview on the 17th that we don’t find out until the first week of December. After all the interviews. What forum?

It turns out that she interviewed at the St. George campus, and since they only had 1 interview date for that campus, they sent seat invites out already. Good to know that the Salt Lake campus hasn't yet though! Thanks for the info! :)

18 minutes ago, KThames said:

It turns out that she interviewed at the St. George campus, and since they only had 1 interview date for that campus, they sent seat invites out already. Good to know that the Salt Lake campus hasn't yet though! Thanks for the info! 

What forum was this on? It doesn't sound right, because about 42 people where there in St. George, and only 1 person was notified. 

40 minutes ago, KThames said:

It turns out that she interviewed at the St. George campus, and since they only had 1 interview date for that campus, they sent seat invites out already. Good to know that the Salt Lake campus hasn't yet though! Thanks for the info! 🙂

I have a friend who got his seat invite for SLC already too.

Everyone who is interviewing on the 29th and interested in meeting up.  We are meeting at Red Iguana #2 (866 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116) at 1900.  I didn't make reservations because they have a weird reservations policy, but it shouldn't be difficult to get a table on a Wednesday night.  I hope I don't eat my words on this.  See you all there! 

See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2018 at 10:52 AM, Dani27 said:

On 11/24/2018 at 4:32 PM, sunny7788 said:

See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there as well.  Looking forward to it! 

My name is Chris by the way. 

(And I am a total novice on these forums, can ya tell? Lol)

Archived