TTUHSC 2018-2019 Application Cycle

Hi friends! I just submitted my application last week. I know its late but last moment decision. I did create a merlin account but some reason my eraider account is not giving me access. so when they send out interview emails, do they send it to your personal email or to the eraider account email? Please can someone help me out with this. Thanks

23 minutes ago, ddaram said:

Hi friends! I just submitted my application last week. I know its late but last moment decision. I did create a merlin account but some reason my eraider account is not giving me access. so when they send out interview emails, do they send it to your personal email or to the eraider account email? Please can someone help me out with this. Thanks

They send it via your personal email. At least mine was. 

Looks like they offer acceptances anywhere from 10-14 days after the interview. I interviewed in the afternoon of October 15 but there were two acceptances post on October 17  from that interview. Congrats to the both of you for hearing so fast! This board has been pretty radio silent compared to earlier in the interviews, so I am hopeful that they are going to send out another wave. 

Trying to figure out what their next move is like a soap opera in my mind...all sorts of emotion! 

38 minutes ago, ashprepa said:

Does anyone know how many interview sessions they have conducted or approximately how many seats are filled? 

So they had one in each of September and October. They have one more scheduled for this upcoming Monday for November. If you look at last year's thread, they had a "final" one in December. Nobody on this forum had said anything about a December interview yet, so not sure if they are doing that yet or not. I'm also assuming that if you have been interviewed and have not got an acceptance by December, they will notify us and put us on a wait list. It's impossible to know how many seats are filled unless the faculty mentioned it to someone. Anyone else have similar deductions?

Edited by TheGrind

2 hours ago, TheGrind said:

So they had one in each of September and October. They have one more scheduled for this upcoming Monday for November. If you look at last year's thread, they had a "final" one in December. Nobody on this forum had said anything about a December interview yet, so not sure if they are doing that yet or not. I'm also assuming that if you have been interviewed and have not got an acceptance by December, they will notify us and put us on a wait list. It's impossible to know how many seats are filled unless the faculty mentioned it to someone. Anyone else have similar deductions?

Gotcha. Thanks. That’s what I’m assuming, as well. Yeah, sometimes at interviews faculty mentions so I figured I would ask! 

I haven't heard of us having to take anything besides something to write with for notes. I am sure the school would tell us to bring something. Also, if you all want to go out tonight and meet up just hit me up. It would be nice to see some familiar faces before the interview tomorrow. I am chilling at the plaza tonight.

18 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I haven't heard of us having to take anything besides something to write with for notes. I am sure the school would tell us to bring something. Also, if you all want to go out tonight and meet up just hit me up. It would be nice to see some familiar faces before the interview tomorrow. I am chilling at the plaza tonight.

I took a padfolio and a pen. That's all you need. A pen and something to write on just in case you have questions or you want to take notes.